If you are looking for how to fight overweight and obesity, we got you covered. Human body structures naturally consists of six hard rock Ab hidden in your body. The Ab can only be seen when you reduce your body mass to the normal level proportionate to your height and weight. Did you know that your true self is hidden behind those extra weights on your body? Looking at your self in the mirror everyday, and your weight is not reducing and nothing is changing around your waistline, the zipper is getting more tight and harder to dress up, hence you kept asking yourself “Why am I still obese and over weight despite all the gym appointments, fat burning exercises, yoga practices, belly fat cure working-outs? You kept wondering what happened to all the money spent on sporting goods, and those fat loss nutrition pills you have been taken almost on daily basis? This is a common question everyone is asking to themselves and also asking friends and families and it’s rather ironic to get a definite answer even though everyone knows the solution but the hardest thing is implementing and applying them to everyday lives. However, be it belly fat, obesity, stomach fat, or any kind of fat, the answer to the question is just at your finger tips.
You can easily close your eyes and enumerate hundreds of possible reasons why you are still obese and overweight, but still you cannot challenge your self to a common discipline. The answer to all the overweight and obesity questions is simple – control your food intake, period. Discover how to get more freebies and giveaways from several companies that cares about women’s health generally. If you learn to discipline yourself when it comes to foods that goes in and out of your body, you can easily adjust your life, get rid of that extra pounds, reduce your weight, get that six pack Ab you have been dreaming of, discover your true self and you would be happy for the rest of your life.
Here are some reasons why you are still overweight and obese.
1) You cannot say no to grandma’s fatty foods and not maintaining the proper weight for your height, your body need up to 2,500 calories daily to stay active.
2) You are not following the basic daily exercise of at least 30 minutes a day to burn off useless calories.
3) Not eating in Moderation and eating too much of even low-fat foods.
4) Eating too much Fat and Sugar that increases calories.
5) Not eating More Fiber-Rich Foods.
6) Not eating plenty of vegetables, fruits, and grain products such as bread and rice, etc.
7) Still eating much sugar and sweets and not reducing fat cheeses.
8) Still drinking much alcohol and alcohol related.
9) Not selecting foods whose labels say low, light or reduced calories or fat.
10) Still eating much ice cream instead of fat-free, low fat plain yogurt.
11) Still eating those Favorite Rich Foods that keeps you heavy
12) Still following those too good to be true diet pills and weight loss programs you see every day on television and newspapers. Though some are good and works perfectly if used correctly.
Here are some disciplinary measures you can simply impose on yourself and follow it strictly on daily basis.
1. Learn to say no thanks, I am already full.
2. Learn to tell grandma or grandpa or friends Ok I will eat that later
3. Follow good eating habit
4. Turn away your eyes from those delicious and yummy fatty street foods that always catch your attention
5. Learn to satisfy your food craving in moderation
6. Get enough sleep
7. Limit your caffeine intake
8. Learn to do fasting sometime (even if not for any religious reasons) It’s very good for the entire body functions.
9. Drink lots of water to keep you hydrated and feeling re-fresh.
10. Increase your protein intake.
11. Don’t skip breakfast. Remember being deficient in certain vitamins, such as B vitamins, vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium causes your body stress and boosts cortisol levels, some yogurt with fresh strawberries provides vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium.
12. Learn to turn a bad habit into a good idea
13. Turn every disappointment into an opportunity
14. Learn how to Feel Full Faster
15. Don’t skip meals.
16) Living with an obese and overweight Partner.
If you are living with an obese partner, it’s hard to say no as your partner is always having those fatty foods and eating half and giving you other half, just devise a romantic means of saying Ok, I will eat that later.
17. Use a Smaller Plate.
We tend to eat with our eyes, not our stomachs. For many people, the sign of fullness is an empty plate. Consuming healthier portion sizes on a smaller plate may have the same effect. For a balanced meal, load up at least half your plate with veggies and fruit, then filling a quarter of the plate with lean protein and the other quarter with bread, pasta, or a potato.
18. Slow Down.
Because it takes about 20 minutes for the brain to realize that the stomach is full, eating more slowly may help prevent overeating. It allows you to get to the point of being satisfied, not stuffed. Additionally, many people tend to ignore common signs of fullness, such as the feeling of tightness in the stomach. Don’t keep eating until your fullness is uncomfortably obvious. Instead, take time out to put your fork or spoon down between bites and have a sip of water while observing the physical sensations of your stomach.
Discipline yourself and put all the above mentioned facts into daily use, before you know it that fatness disappears and will never come back hence the real you comes out in full.
Eating healthy, filling foods can help you lose weight without feeling hungry. Certain foods fill you up faster and satisfy you longer than others. Knowing which healthy foods are the most filling and incorporating them into your diet can help you lose weight.
It’s not just what you eat, but how you eat that can make a difference in how full you feel and can help you figure out a strategy that’s going to leave you feeling satisfied while eating less.
If your still struggling with those extra pounds, try if you can follow some or all the steps enumerated above. Besides, try to invent your own ideas and share them to the world so that millions of people out there who are also struggling with extra pounds will gain more insight and conviction to do things differently.
Though it’s hard to adjust when it comes to food intake because the foods look savory and delicious when you look at them, and that makes you hungry, hence demanded a take home or home delivery. Get quality free diet pills and weight loss product samples.